Music - the air I breathe!

Thanks to AIR yet again for providing my daily dose of music (though  the one hour is not enough). Paying tribute to kunnakudi Vaidyanathan or Dwaram Venkatasamy Naidu or any other artist for that matter on their birthdays or otherwise is so meticulously done by AIR. I get to listen to some classic pieces and that makes my day beautiful!
This way, Venkatasamy Naidu's Kedaragowlai and Mayamalava Gowlai (from AIR archives -1969), U Srinivas's Gangeyabhusani and O.. Rngasayee brought such peace and joy that is immeasurable!
Some days, the music is like a healing balm, soothing me. Palghat Ramprasad's music did that, the other day! He sketched such a beautiful outline of Lathangi and followed it with the song 'Sri Jagadambikaiye'. The niraval with "பாரினில் பொருளும் போகமும் பந்தமும் சாஸ்வதமோ" pulled at the core of my emotions. All the cooking tasks just merged with the music and I was just floating with the music. Even if I can't carry the revelations through that single day, the inner peace and harmony with all around me stayed with me for few minutes.

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

Do you have any questions?

  प्रश्नः,  प्रश्न , 'கேள்வி ,  ചോദ്യം (chodyam), 'Prashna' - ప్రశ్న, প্রশ্ন, प्रश्नः,  प्रश्न , ಪ್ರಶ್ನೆ( Praśne ), પ્રશ્ન, سوا...