Learning with my granddaughter -2

Learning continues!
This time with her prescription for backache.
I was doing my daily yoga when she entered the house. (was to spend the day with me!). She in a matter of fact manner told me that I could complete my session and make breakfast for her.
She came into the room and observed my yoga and added her comments and demonstrated to me that she can do that exercise(asana). During the break, she also demonstrated her love by hugging and giving a kiss.
I just observed that since morning I have an annoying backache. She was looking on and just in a very adult tone with lot of concern said," I know what you should do and let me show you!"
I stopped my exercise and turned to see her bending on her knees and going back to Vajrasana position. I told her that I would finish my regular ones and she could show me. She agreed and waited patiently for me to finish my exercise. She was looking into some books with such rapt attention till the end.
I then asked her, " would you show me now?" (It is such an uplifting experience to surrender and learn at the feet of young ones!)
She lovingly showed me and supervised my posture as well. And with right amount of love combined with firmness said, "Two times is enough".
Weather it is her conviction and my belief or the routine movements - the back pain slowly receded and disappeared!
What never ceases to surprise me and move me is her attitude - the blend of innocence and a little maturity in her tone and voice. 

1 கருத்து:

RaMai சொன்னது…

Lovely posts amma!! I can visualise her expressions when she says these words of wisdom....☺☺

Kuzhandaiyum deivamamum gunathaal ondru....

Do you have any questions?

  प्रश्नः,  प्रश्न , 'கேள்வி ,  ചോദ്യം (chodyam), 'Prashna' - ప్రశ్న, প্রশ্ন, प्रश्नः,  प्रश्न , ಪ್ರಶ್ನೆ( Praśne ), પ્રશ્ન, سوا...