A season for colours, scents and to more promises!

 As I keep observing, I sense a keen awareness within me about the environment. I am attuned to the subtle change in the texture of soil under my feet or the sudden shift in the air that surrounds me. That is when I notice and bond with
(https://www.esterlingsindia.com/product/)

all my brethren in my ecosystem; I smile and laugh when I can sense their joy in the new dawn; I sway gently to myself when I see the leaves , the birds and flowers dance to welcome spring. Perhaps, I am looking for the spring blossoms unconsciously that everywhere I look there is this magnificent array of colours. When I walk under the cluster of neem trees, I inhale deeply the sweet scent of the small white flowers. The memories of association to the smell, flash those happy days of youth in my mind's screen. 

I chance upon an ad by Singapore Airlines - 'Sound of Singapore Airlines', A symphony of flowers'. The tagline itself is musical! Consider the words the ad uses: "If flowers could speak, how would they sound?"; " Taking the voices of ten native flowers..." Honouring their 'Batik art and the design on the Sarong Kebaya of the cabin crew, they have brought a modern version of Batik art and the signature music is soft and just engulfs you in warm soft breeze and subtle scents. 

This along with the pictures of all the colourful blooms that I receive from friends influence my kolam art. I am no expert in bringing alive the sounds of flowers with colours! This is my impression and dedicate this piece of writing to all the remarkable ladies of Sangamitra and particularly to my friend, Sudha. 


I am sharing my kolam here, but this space among the women of Sangamitra for sharing Kolam belongs to Sudha, I know.  It is just an offering to the universe for letting me connect with you all! 


கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

Do you have any questions?

  प्रश्नः,  प्रश्न , 'கேள்வி ,  ചോദ്യം (chodyam), 'Prashna' - ప్రశ్న, প্রশ্ন, प्रश्नः,  प्रश्न , ಪ್ರಶ್ನೆ( Praśne ), પ્રશ્ન, سوا...